PARTS RETURNED FOR CREDIT
- When returning parts for credit a “Return of Parts” form should be mailed separately listing the parts returned by name and number.
- All Parts returned for credit must be returned not later than thirty days from time of purchase.
- The invoice date and number must be supplied covering each part returned.
- When parts have been handled for credit a 10% charge is deducted for handling. This does not hold true on replacement parts returned for credit or parts supplied in error by the factory.
- Do not list parts that are returned for credit with parts for repair or replacement. Please make out separate sheet for each handling when the shipment contains credits, repair, etc.